Protecting your data is important to us! We would therefore like to use this declaration to provide you with information about data protection in our company. We would also like to use this declaration to provide you with information about the types of data we process, the purposes for which we process such data and the legal rights available to you.
We would like to point out that data transmission over the internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) may involve gaps in security. A complete data protection against access by third parties is not possible.
According to imprint obligation terms, we hereby particularly prohibit the use of a published imprint by third parties for the transmission of unsolicited advertising and information materials.The operators of this website reserve the right to take legal action in case of unsolicited advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
1. Name and contact data of the responsible party based on article 4 paragraph 7 of GDPRMCD Elektronik GmbH
Hoheneichstr. 52, 75217 Birkenfeld, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0) 7231 / 78405-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 7231 / 78405-10
b) As a private-law company we collect store and use your personal data solely in accordance with the German Data Protection Act (BDSG). Please be sure that we met all technical and organizational requirements to fulfil affected regulations on data protection, not only by us but also by our external third-party service providers.
3. Information about elevation of personal dataa) In the following we inform about the elevation of personal data at our website. Personal data are for example your name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
b) Should you send us questions via e-mail or a contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request).
b) The data is elevated via the web analytics service Matomo (formerly Piwik).
b) Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
6. Further functions and offers of our online-shopa) We transmit personally identifiable data to third parties only to the extent required if there are sale actions, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services offered in cooperation with these partners.
b) Your data will not be transmitted for any other purpose unless you have given your express permission to do so. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties for advertising purposes without your express consent.
c) The basis for data processing is article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
7. Use of our online-shopa) We transmit personally identifiable data to third parties only to the extent required to fulfill the terms of your contract, for example, to companies entrusted to deliver goods to your location or banks entrusted to process your payments. Your data will not be transmitted for any other purpose unless you have given your express permission to do so. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties for advertising purposes without your express consent.
b) The basis for data processing is article 6 paragraph 1 letter b of GDPR, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or for measures preliminary to a contract.
8. ChildrenOur offers are basically targeted at adults. Persons below the age of 18 should not transmit personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
9. Rights of the data subject1. Revocation of consent
Many data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
2. Right to information, blocking, deletion
As permitted by law, you have the right to be provided at any time with information free of charge about any of your personal data that is stored as well as its origin, the recipient and the purpose for which it has been processed. You also have the right to have this data corrected, blocked or deleted. You can contact us at any time using the address given in our legal notice if you have further questions on the topic of personal data.
3. Right of data portability
You have the right to have data which we process based on your consent or in fulfillment of a contract automatically delivered to yourself or to a third party in a standard, machine-readable format. If you require the direct transfer of data to another responsible party, this will only be done to the extent technically feasible.
4. Right to file complaints with regulatory authorities
If there has been a breach of data protection legislation, the person affected may file a complaint with the competent regulatory authorities. The competent regulatory authority for matters related to data protection legislation is the data protection officer of the German state in which our company is headquartered. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
10. Use of Matomo (formerly Piwik)a) This website uses the open source web analytics service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The storage of Matomo cookies is based on article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
b) For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized before it is stored. Matomo cookies remain on your device until you delete them. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website will not be disclosed to third parties. You can prevent these cookies being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser. However, we wish to point out that doing so may mean you will not be able to enjoy the full functionality of this website. If you do not agree with the storage and use of your data, you can disable this feature here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser to prevent Matomo from storing your usage data. If you delete your cookies, this will mean that the opt-out cookie will also be deleted. You will then need to reactivate it when you return to our site if you wish your activity not to be tracked.